Money Management – Free Online Courses
We’re offering two free sessions packed with ways you can make your money go further.
There’s a choice of time slot, morning or evening, to fit in with your other commitments.
Energy crisis – what you need to know
16 March, 10-11:30am or 6-7:30pm
The energy price cap comes into effect on 1 April, leaving many people worried about soaring costs.
· Should you switch supplier or stay where you are
· Energy saving tips
· Priority services register
· Some myths about the energy crisis
· Where to get help and support
The rising cost of living – helping you cope
30 March, 10-11:30am or 6-7:30pm
The session will look at how to deal with a reduced income or job loss.
· Making the most of your money
· Help available through our Advice and Support Team and other sources
· Help available through Universal Credit, other benefits and charitable grants especially for those previously in employment
· Support available if you’re working
· Priority bills and non-priority and debt support available
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place telling us which course(s) you’d like to attend.